On July 22, 2021 at 6:10 pm, the victim, a 41 year-old male, was on the 100 block of E. Clearfield Street when a silver Mitsubishi, possibly an early 2000’s Galant striking the victim then immediately fled the scene without stopping. The victim was transported to Temple Hospital suffering from head injuries and a broken leg. The vehicle may have damage to the passenger side view mirror, passenger side headlight, as well as bumper and hood area.
- Suspect Vehicle: Silver Mitsubishi, possibly an early 2000’s Galant, and may have damage to the passenger side view mirror, passenger side headlight, as well as bumper and hood area.
- To view this video and more, visit The Philadelphia Police YouTube Channel or http://phillypolice.com/news
- If you see this suspect do not approach, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to 215.686.TIPS (8477).
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
- All tips will be confidential.
If you have any information about this crime or this suspect please contact:
Accident Investigation Division:
215-685-3180 or 3181