The Philadelphia Police Department’s Accident Investigation Division is investigating two hit and run crashes that left two female pedestrians severely injured.
On Friday August 27, 2021, at 11:05pm, the victim, a 40 year-old-female was on North 33rd near Page Street when she was struck by a cream-colored vehicle that was last seen south on 33rd Street. The Victim was transported to Penn Presbyterian Hospital with serious injuries including a severed leg. The striking vehicle should have damage on the right side.
On Saturday August 28, 2021, at about 10:30pm, the victim, a 52 year-old-female, was crossing Oregon Avenue at 3rd Street when she was struck by a dark colored vehicle. The victim was transported to Jefferson Hospital with severe injuries including several broken bones and chest trauma. The striking vehicle is pictured below from surveillance video at a nearby business and the victim is seen in front of the vehicle just prior to impact. The vehicle fled the area and was last seen west on Oregon Avenue and should have front end and right front damage.
- To view this video and more, visit The Philadelphia Police YouTube Channel or http://phillypolice.com/news
- If you see this suspect do not approach, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to 215.686.TIPS (8477).
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
- All tips will be confidential.
If you have any information about this crime or this suspect please contact:
Accident Investigation Division:
215-685-3180 or 3181