This skit was produced by a city attorney for their clients to know how not to handle public records. At the end of the video you’ll see the attorney correct the actions in the video.
If you had trouble in Florida – send this to their clerk or other person who failed to give you records according to law 🙂
1. You do not need to provide a reason
2. You do not need to provide ID
3. You do not need to fill out a form.
4. You can do it in writing, orally, electronically etc. smoke signals if they can decipher it.
5. Records may come with a fee.