Santa Fe Tyrant Gets Spanked And Sent To TimeOut Corner

James Freeman does first amendment audits, cop watching, cop blocking, and more. Since Live PD and Cops was cancelled, James Freeman does LIVE STREAMING COP WATCHES. It’s like Live PD, except actually live, and without the “cops can do no wrong” bias.

** (Disclaimer: This video content is intended for educational and informational purposes only) **

Author: rafael.nieves

ANGELHOUSE ยฉ 2009 - 2020 | HOSTING BY PHILLYFINEST369 SERVER STATS| & THE IDIOTS ROBOT AND CONTROL INC. |(RSS FEED MODULE)| ALL YOUTUBE VIDEOS IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF GOOGLE INC. THE YOUTUBE CHANNELS AND BLOG FEEDS IS MANAGED BY THERE RIGHTFUL OWNERS (phillyfinest369.com)

32 thoughts on “Santa Fe Tyrant Gets Spanked And Sent To TimeOut Corner

  1. it is treason for police to create databases or to try and hide thier actions by intimidating vidoe takers platforms commies and lawyers are all commies rememebr if they simplified wouldnt need lawyers so law system msotly treason and when its neede to stop biden stealign election trump won they dont show up scam!

  2. He hates to hear that there's corruption in the police force only because he hears there's corruption in the police force he doesn't like it to be known and It's upsetting to him that everybody knows the police in America are corrupt not all of them but I would say 90% of the police in America are corrupt the other 10% remain silent or get run out of their job.

Leave a Reply