On September 23, 2022, 12:30PM the victims, 41-year-old-female, and her child, were attempting to cross the 5800 block of Henry Ave and were standing in the center median when a vehicle in the left lane stopped to let them cross. This blocked the view of the pedestrians of the oncoming vehicle and when they emerged into the right lane, both victims were stuck by a 2010 Silver Nissan Maxima. The 41-year-old-female was transported to Albert Einstein Hospital by medic with severe injuries and was placed in critical condition. The 9-year-old-female was transported to Albert Einstein Hospital by medic with pains to her right ankle and was placed in stable condition. The vehicle then lost control and struck a vacant building. The male driver fled the scene and left 2 female passengers behind. Both passengers were also transported to Albert Einstein Hospital by medic with minor injuries.
- Suspect Description: Onesimo Bosket, black male, light complexion, 24 years-of-age, 5’8”, 150 lbs. brown eyes and brown hair.
- If you see this suspect do not approach, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to 215.686.TIPS (8477).
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
- All tips will be confidential.
If you have any information about this crime or this suspect, please contact:
Accident Investigation Division:
215-685-3180 or 3181