On October 14, 2022, at 7:54 PM, the victim, a 62-year-old-male, was attempting to cross Verree Road midblock near the intersection of Rhawn Street when he was struck by what appears to be a newer model blue Ford Edge that was travelling south on Verree Road. The vehicle initially stopped then continued on fleeing the scene and was last seen west on Ripley St. The vehicle has not been recovered and operator remains unidentified. The victim succumbed from injuries received in the crash at the scene.
- Vehicle Description: Vehicle appears to be a newer model blue Ford Edge and could have damage to the front-end area.
- If you see this suspect do not approach, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to 215.686.TIPS (8477).
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
- All tips will be confidential.
If you have any information about this crime or this suspect, please contact:
Accident Investigation Division:
P/O Middleton #5311