The Philadelphia Police Department is requesting the public’s assistance in locating the male pictured. Dayron Burney-Thorne, 16, has been identified as a person of interest in reference to a quadruple shooting/ homicide that occurred on September 27, 2022, at approximately 4:41pm on the 4700 block of Pechin Street.
Dayron has active arrest warrants for Theft-RSP, Obstructing Justice, Tampering with Evidence and Criminal Conspiracy.
Dayron is considered armed and dangerous. Do not approach. Dial 911.
- Person of interest: Dayron Burney-Thorne, 16 years-of-of-age, 6’3″ 215 lbs.
- If you see this suspect do not approach, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to 215.686.TIPS (8477).
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
- All tips will be confidential.
If you have any information about this crime or this suspect, please contact:
Det. Grace #923
Det. Coulter #9208