2 weeks of firearms training complete! Albuquerque Police Academy APD Academy cadets Class #110 is moving right along in their training regimen after spending time out at the City of Albuquerque Police Department Shooting Range for firearms training.
Below is list of some of the basic requirements one must meet prior to becoming an Albuquerque Police Officer. http://www.apdonline.com/benefits.html
1) Must be 21 years of age by graduation from the Academy.
2) Must have a valid driver’s license.
3) Must be a United States citizen.
4) Must have 60 hours from an accredited college (minimum 2.0 GPA)
5) College credit requirement will be waived if you have 3 years of active military service and an honorable discharge (General Discharge will be considered case by case), as stipulated on your DD-214.
6) College credit may be waived if you have 3 years Law Enforcement experience from the date of initial certification.
7) Must not have committed a misdemeanor within the last 3 years.
8) Must not have used an illegal drug (i.e. LSD) within the last 3 years.
9) Must not have used marijuana within the last 3 years.
10) An applicant cannot have been convicted of a Domestic Violence Act.
11) Must not have committed a DWI within the last 5 years whether from an administrative sanction by a Motor Vehicle Department, a criminal conviction or a military disciplinary action.
12) Must not have committed multiple DWIs within the last 10 years whether from an administrative sanction by a Motor Vehicle Department, a criminal conviction or a military disciplinary action.
13) No felony convictions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z_s2Bl8rz0 ** (Disclaimer: This video content is intended for educational and informational purposes only) **
10 thoughts on “Albuquerque Police Academy Firearms Training APD Class 110”
Does anyone know what kind of shotgun that is?
fuck tha poLICE
I shot at that range. My aim is on point with their ARs; I actually pass their reqs with the rifle.
Coward scumbag rapist junkie murderers. At least a gangster shoots u in the face. These coward scum like to shoot in the back
WE THE PEOPLE CAN BE BETTER ARMED AND BETTER TRAINED. WE OUTNUMBER THEM. THEY ARE SERVANTS WE ARE THE MASTER. AND THEY ARE DOING A AWFUL JOB
I'm surprised they don't just make a homeless man run out on the range. That department is a fucking joke. Will make sure to never visit Albuquerque bc I value my life and the police there are apparently like Steven segal and think they are above the law. Sad that in New Mexico you have to take up arms in order protect yourself from those sworn to protect and serve. Textbook definition of irony
24 people shot by APD since 2010. Not even the NYPD can brag about those numbers lol
It's this where they teach cadets to shoot surrendering homeless men in the back?
apd is trigger happy do not reach for your wallet if your pulled over the city worker will put six rounds through your chest
I want to join apd when I'm older
Comments are closed.