On August 17, 2021 approximately 10:18PM the victim was assaulted at 303 Christian St by a group of males on bicycles who punched and kicked him multiple times, causing him to lose consciousness. The victim was transported to the hospital by medics where he was listed in critical condition.
- To view this video and more, visit The Philadelphia Police YouTube Channel or http://phillypolice.com/news
- If you see these suspects do not approach, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to 215.686.TIPS (8477).
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
- All tips will be confidential.
If you have any information about this crime or these suspects please contact:
South Detective Division: